Are you looking to establish a crèche, café/bar or gym in an established Cambridge-based business park?
Could you use up to 7,500 sq ft of space to adapt as you wish?
If the answer is yes, then you should consider Blenheim House, part of the Cambridge Innovation Park, a secure ten-acre site located 100 yards from the A10 at Waterbeach. We have planning permission for a crèche, café/bar and a gym within Blenheim House, which is due for completion shortly.
We have allocated space on the ground and first floor, with sizes from 1,000 sq ft up to 7,500 sq ft. You will have the flexibility to choose your own layout and sizes, as the areas can be sub-divided if required, to provide a consolidated facility. There is also provision for outside seating for the café/bar.
You will have a captive clientele of several hundred on-site workers at Stirling House, expanding over the next couple of years in planned phases by 82,000 sq ft. In addition, the industrial estate opposite at Denny End, houses additional businesses, again with several hundred workers.
Ground Floor First Floor
About Cambridge Innovation Park
Cambridge Innovation Park is an extremely popular Business Centre, conveniently situated just north of Cambridge City, between the Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge Research Park.
- Close to Waterbeach railway station with a main rail link to Cambridge, Stansted Airport and London Kings Cross (55 minutes)
- Easy access onto the A10 and A14 trunk roads and the A1/A1M motorway
- Waterbeach is a 10-minute cycle ride from the Cambridge Science Park and easily accessible from Cambridge City via the towpath along the river
- Only 3 miles from the Cambridge Science Park
- Denny End Industrial Estate is on the opposite side of the road
- The massive planned housing development at Waterbeach is right next door
The site comprises Stirling House, a fabulous 45,000 sq ft architect-designed building which currently accommodates around 40 businesses, and Blenheim House, which is currently under construction and will provide a further 82,000 sq ft in two phases.
- New fibre being installed providing up to 100 gb, via a vendor neutral fibre ring, offering enhanced reliability
- Ample free on-site car parking
- Competitive rent – best value in the Cambridge area
- 24-hour accessibility
- Full CCTV coverage
Paragon Land & Estates Ltd is the owner and developer of the Cambridge Innovation Park, and we are looking for individuals or companies who want to take advantage of our next phase of expansion. This additional space will make the site approximately two and a half times the size of St Johns Innovation Centre. It will establish Cambridge Innovation Park as the premier business centre within the Cambridge area.