Cambridge Innovation Park is an extremely popular business park which is conveniently situated just north of Cambridge City.
The secure ten-acre site is located 100 yards from the A10 at Waterbeach, between the Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge Research Park and very close to the junction of the A10 and A14 trunk roads, providing easy access to the M11 and A1(M) motorways.
- Situated only 3 miles from the Cambridge Science Park
- 10 gigabit ultrafast internet connectivity
- High quality VoiP telephony service available
- Ample free on-site car parking
- Close to Waterbeach railway station with a main rail link to Cambridge, Stansted Airport and London Kings Cross (55 minutes) and now with the new Cambridge North Station (Milton Road)
- Landscaped grounds
- Easy access onto the A10 and A14 trunk roads and the M1 motorway
- Competitive rent – best value in the Cambridge area
- Shuttle Bus to be introduced in late 2017
- Waterbeach is a 10-minute cycle ride from the Cambridge Science Park and easily accessible from Cambridge City via the towpath along the river, thus avoiding the busy A10.
View our new corporate video here