THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW BEEN SOLD
Tottenhill Retail Park extends to over two acres with an excellent long frontage directly on to the busy A10 trunk road mid way between Downham Market, North Cambridgeshire and Kings Lynn in Norfolk.
This combined retail and commercial park extends to over two acres. It comprises a mixture of three principal showroom premises, along with smaller ancillary buildings and workshop spaces. There is ample parking and yard space. This is a good opportunity for you to join the successful businesses already on the site
The park comprises:
- Unit A1: Retail premises of 8000sq ft with full road frontage
- Units A2, A3 and A4: Showroom and vehicle workshops
- Unit B: Retail premises with full road frontage
- Unit C: Modern Retail Unit, Showroom, Office or Trade Counter of 2,391 sq ft with 60 ft return frontage
- Unit D: Industrial premises
- Unit E and F: Industrial premises of 877 sq ft
- Unit G: Vehicle sales site
- Rents compare favourably with other retail parks in the area
- Site set to benefit from further investment and development in the future.
- Flexible lease terms available
- Incentives available
National furniture retailer HSL, The Antiques Emporium, The Historic Car Company, Cats Protection, Citrus Cars.
Kings Lynn is a busy town situated on the eastern side of Norfolk. It enjoys a vibrant commercial centre serving numerous small villages making a total population of nearly 140,000. The traffic-free town centre houses popular shops such as Boots, Debenhams, Marks & Spencer and WH Smith, with more specialist shops in the off-centre streets. The ultra-modern Vancouver Quarter is the focal point of the town and home to high street names such as Argos, Iceland, Sainsburys, Superdrug, TK Maxx and Wilkinsons, as well as many small independent retailers. There are many cafes, coffee shops and restaurants all around the town. The area is well served by buses, plenty of car parks and the railway station is only a few minutes walk away. Market Days are Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Downham Market is one of Norfolk’s oldest market towns and has regular craft and collectable markets, unique independent shops and is host to many eateries. It has a population of around 10,000, market days are Fridays and Saturdays.