Hinckley is a 17th century market town which is the second largest in the county of Leicestershire.
A range of eight shops, offices and apartments available.
- Prominent Town Centre trading position with high footfall
- Close to local amenities and car parks
- Flexible lease terms
- No rent deposit
- No cost to tenant for preparing lease
- Markets on 3 days every week
Hinckley has been nominated as a Business Improvement District (BID) which is extremely active in the town and has been instrumental in introducing the following:-
- Free cardboard, paper and plastic recycling service
- Town Centre footfall cameras
- Town centre radio link
- Free after 3pm car parking promotion
- Free Town Centre Wi-Fi
- Town Centre website with full business listing
- Free basic website design & promotion
- Town Centre App and digital way finder
- Loyalty card scheme
- Digital Newsletters
- Social Media promotion
- Town Centre events such as classic car shows, soapbox races and street entertainment
Subway, Sovrano Caffe, William Hill, Vodafone, Grace & Co, TUI, Caves Greengrocers, Industria Personnel Services, LNPG Ltd.
The nearby Britannia Centre includes shops such as Superdrug, Argos, New Look and Wilkinson.
Castle Street is Hinckley’s primary pedestrianised retail area which is convenient for the main town centre car parks including the multi storey facilities in the nearby Britannia Centre.
The Town has a population of approximately 110,000 and is well placed for access to the principal traffic routes including the M69 motorway (junction 1), providing excellent communication links via the Ml (junction 21) at Leicester and the M6 (junction 2) at Coventry to the major regional and national centres.
Hinckley Railway Station provides a main line service to Leicester (20 minutes), Nuneaton (7 minutes) and Birmingham New Street (45 minutes). There is an Inter-City service from Nuneaton to London – Euston (1 hour 30 minutes) and from Leicester to London St Pancras (1 hour 30 minutes).